Searching

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Always! All Better!


“For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.”  Psalm 12:5

With every fear that comes to the believer, there also comes the promise from GOD, “I will arise”!

Although at times we seem to be hit from every side by the things that would cause us harm, both physically and mentally.  We must always remember who surrounds us and He says, “I will arise”!

GOD will remove these stressful dragons and take the wind and fire from them!  He will place the believer in the safety of His care and set them by the still waters!

Be patient GODs forgiven, He understands the sorrow of your situation. He will never allow more to come upon you than you can bear.  Be thankful He finds you worthy as you go through this time of need!

GODs timing is perfect!  He is building up our faith.  GOD will not lie! His promise is sure!  He will answer when your time is His now!  This is the word of GOD, “now I will arise”!

I am never left alone
GOD’s always by my side.
Though tempted with this fear
On GODs promises I will ride!

When impatience takes me over,
And torments my weak mind.
I’ll seek the face of JESUS
And my fears He’ll unwind!

No matter what I face
He will never leave my side.
When GODs time is perfect
The fear in me has died!


“Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;” Deuteronomy 7:9

No comments:

Post a Comment