Searching

Thursday, May 7, 2015

For Better or Worse

“The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.”  Psalm 11:5

I don’t think anyone likes to go through a trial but knowing the LORD is well aware of what is going on makes the trial easier.  To the believer these are tests of our faith!  God is helping us to see Him!  When we cry out to Him, He hears and answers.  The test turns to grace!  We see God when He reveals Himself through our faith in Him!

To those outside of GOD’s grace, those here called the wicked; they are faced with the wrath of GOD!  Fear should come over the one that is in this category!  I would hate to know that the righteous GOD hates my soul, wouldn't you?


Why should I run from my trial?
And where do I think I can go?
If I just trust in the promise of JESUS
I’m sure my direction He’ll show!

GOD is proving my faith by this trial. 
He is revealing Himself to my heart. 
I’ll cling to the love He has promised
And nothing will drive us apart!

For the wicked the path is different.
They without shame deny their GOD.
They are covered in sin and rebellion
Their life has become a facade!

GOD is disgusted with the way they are living.
Only through JESUS will the FATHER forgive.  
Your life might be just about over.
Trust the SAVIOR and learn how to live!


“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”  Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment