Searching

Monday, May 4, 2015

The JESUS Foundation

“If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?”  Psalm 11:3

Only the foundation man can be destroyed!  The foundation of GOD stands forever!  It is unyielding to the forces of evil!  It will never crack!  It will never settle out of sync!  It is perfect in every way!

The Foundation is JESUS, the Solid Rock and the Chief Corner Stone!  This foundation is built on the shed blood of the SON of GOD which is, The Anchor of our Salvation!

Nothing is in sync,
Everything is out of control. 
Nothing fits together.
LORD please guide my soul. 

There is no foundation,
That man can build for me.
That will bring me satisfaction,
From mans I will flee!

Let my eyes be opened,
To see the Solid Rock!
I’ll build my life upon Him
And my peace He’ll unlock!


“For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”  1 Corinthians 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment