Searching

Sunday, May 31, 2015

GOD’s Time is Now

“How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?”  Psalm 13:2

When it seems as though GOD has turned His back on us, the reality for the Saints is, He never will!  The FATHER turned His back only once, when His SON was on the cross, taking our place.  The truth is; on that day, the FATHER’s love for His SON was never in question!  It was our sin He turned His back on!

All the fears that come to GOD’s Saints are wiped from their hearts and there are no restraints. He washes them away with His nailed scared hands.  Everything that happens is only what He plans!

How long will I be in this gloom?
Your touch I pray it to resume!
 
Without it I’m feeble and I’m weak!
Just Your touch, is all that I seek!

I don’t know how to take anymore.
I pray my peace, You will restore!

No longer to have, this fear that I feel.
To you my FATHER, I make my appeal!

I know you hear the words that I speak.
I know your promises, you forever keep!

As I wait for Your imminent assist.
All these fears of mine, I will resist!

“But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”   1 Corinthians 15:57



No comments:

Post a Comment