Searching

Thursday, May 28, 2015

This is the Pits

How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?  Psalm 13:1

Loneliness is the pits! But we all face it from time to time in our lives.  We have times of trouble when we find it hard to believe anyone understands.  Our thoughts run away with us and the mind is caught up in our misery.  Even to the point we believe the false feelings that run rabid through the alleys of our mind!

The real answer doesn’t come from us!  It comes from the Word of GOD!  Believe what it says and trust the GOD that wrote it!

I’m troubled deep in the depth of despair.
I seem all alone and no one to care. 

I know my thoughts are even a lie.
But still in my pain, I wrestle and cry. 

How long O LORD will I face this pit? 
How long before this weight You will lift? 

Is there something I can do to make it leave? 
Please Dear LORD, help me believe!

“Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.”  Mark 9:24b

“Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;” Romans 12:12


No comments:

Post a Comment