Searching

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

An Explanation


Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

I want to explain what I am doing in my almost daily writing.  Perhaps some of you have noticed that I write these from the Book of the Psalms.  I’m now about to start the twelfth Psalm.  I go through each Psalm verse by verse, write a comment and a poem.

What I want you to understand; this is not meant to be a commentary on the Psalms.  It is the thoughts I have during the reading and meditation on the particular verse.   

This marvelous book is always a comfort to the reader.  I have been comforted by it in both sad and happy times, even when things were neutral.  It is like reading the mind of GOD!
It is my prayer that what I write is acceptable in the sight of GOD!  I pray He will take my weakness and empower me to be a blessing to the reader just as much as He does for me!

When I speak a word
Let it be from above.
Whisper into my mind
The expression of Your love.

When I write a word
Lead me in what to write.
Give me special words
That a soul, I might ignite!  

The Word of GOD is always the final authority!

“Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.Psalm 119:92

 


No comments:

Post a Comment