Searching

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Home Sweet Home

“His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.” Psalm 25:13

There is nothing sweeter than a home where peace dwells. It is more than a comfortable couch and a nice dinning table.  It is a place of safety where the one that dwells within its walls feels no anxiety or pressure.

Like many of you, I have lived in homes where there was no peace, often it was more like a pressure cooker ready to blow its top. They are dwellings of fear, where you just exist. I have also seen homes once filled with all the turmoil change. When CHRIST becomes a part of the home things begin to transform from anxiety to peace.  

There is a saying, “home is where the heart is”.  This is true when a heart is given to CHRIST!  Did you know when your heart is at home with JESUS, even though your surroundings are not perfect, you can have perfect peace!

I have found a place that’s home to me.
Where peace runs like the river.
Never worry or  dissatisfaction found,
Where GOD’s the only giver. 

When I lie upon my bed at night, 
Sweet sleep comes soon thereafter.
Dreams of the tender love CHRIST gives,
The joy of my heart brings laughter.

Nothing to rob me of such grace,
That the LORD so freely gave.
This home I have in CHRIST you see,
Is forever, even through the grave.


“For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.” Isaiah 66:12

No comments:

Post a Comment