Searching

Friday, June 17, 2016

Train of Pain

“The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.” Psalm 25:17

When we find ourselves in the depth of despair we only have one thought, get me out of here.  No one ever wants to be in this sad place of sorrow.  No one wants to buy a ticket for this train of pain.  Yet it seems as if we find ourselves in its station from time to time.

There are many reasons we arrive in this horrid place. Perhaps something has triggered the ride, like a disaster in your life or even a failure that has happened.  There is one thing for certain once you’re aboard you begin to add cars to the train.  Sins and trials from the past catch a ride in your mind and the train gets longer and harder to see an end to it all.

The answer to this dilemma is remembering who the conductor of our lives is, and quit trying to drive the train ourselves.  You will find the train of pain is shorter when you trust the conductor!  Let go and let GOD have control of your life and your arrival at Peace Haven will come sooner then you think!

Gripped by the sorrows of my heart.
Sins dark secrets has torn apart.
Mind wandering out of control.
Thoughts chained together,
GOD help my soul!

Encumbered with fear, I cannot rest.
Please help me JESUS, if its a test.
Take my hand and lead me away.
From manifold sorrows,
My JESUS I pray!


 “He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.” Psalm 40:2

No comments:

Post a Comment