Searching

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Habitual Fanitic

“Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.” Psalm 25:15

Have you ever been called a fanatic because of your love and devotion for the LORD?  I know I have.  From the very begging of my walk I have had others tell me I was weak because of my dependence on CHRIST.  My first Bible teacher stood up in class and told everyone, “If Delle doesn't stop reading his Bible and praying so much, he will go crazy!”.  Well, if I’m crazy, I’m crazy for the LORD!

The fact is, I don’t understand how anyone who has found CHRIST can be anything other than a fanatic for Him.  I mean totally dependent on Him!  I don’t know about others but as for me, I couldn’t make it without the LORD. Am I weak? YES! This is why I came to Him in the first place and things haven’t changed. I’m still weak and I still need Him.

It isn’t only because of the wonderful way He guides me and helps me that causes me to be so habitual about Him, I just love JESUS!

I know I’m weak so I’m habitual,
Habitually leaning on the LORD.
The way I walk, I often stumble.
I look to JESUS, my true reward.

He guides my steps so I won’t stumble.
He keeps me from the tempters net.
Without JESUS, I’d be nothing!
This is why I’m habitually set! 

“Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,” Philippians 3:8







No comments:

Post a Comment