Searching

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Loosing Direction

“All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.” Psalm 25:10

I think all of us have made the mistake of making wrong turns, I know I have. It is one thing when you do this while on a trip for the day and quite another when in our walk with the LORD.

Stop and think of how much time was lost by your decision to go the wrong direction. Think of the aggravation you had and if someone was with you, what you had to hear from them.  It is never pleasant to go the wrong direction.

If the believer would keep their eyes on the direction GOD has given instead of taking their own routes, the path would be much easier and precious time would not be lost.  Aggravation would not be present but mercy and truth would!

I have wondered off from the path
Tempted by what I thought good.
Not knowing how awful it would be.
I just wish I would have understood.

There’s only one path of mercy and truth,
The one GOD has set before every soul.
If we will keep His covenant and Testimonies,
We’ll be safe if we make them our goal.


“Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.” John 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment