Searching

Monday, June 20, 2016

Instant Action

“Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins.” Psalm 25:18

I’m convinced more today than any other time in my life, GOD always answers the prayers of those that are the members of His family!  I not only believe this because of the faith I put in Him, but also from the answer GOD gives by honoring my faith. Sometimes it seems as if the answer is delayed but we have to understand with GOD there is no time, there is only instant action.

It always comes to my mind while praying for something, is it wrong to ask over and over again? Is this a lack of faith?  This is the second time David asked the same of GOD in this Psalm and I believe he honored GOD by doing so.  This is not the, “vain repetitions” that is spoken of in Matthew 6:7, it is our cry out to our FATHER.  The infant doesn’t stop at one cry to the mother when in need, but it continues to cry until the need is filled.  The baby cries out because it knows there is someone that loves it, and will care for it.  So ought we cry out to the FATHER!

I know GOD hears my cry for help.
I know His answer will surly come.
But I will cry till my need is filled,
More today, than when first begun.

At times impatient when I feel faint.
I continue pray even more and more.
I know He heard me when I first cried,
But I’ll wait until I am fully restored.

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9





No comments:

Post a Comment