Searching

Friday, August 26, 2016

Bad Turns on Bumpy Roads

Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.” Psalm 27:11


I have wondered down the hard roads of life.  I have felt the agony of the bad paths.  The saddest part of making bad turns on bumpy roads is it’s so unnecessary.  All we have to do is ask!  “Teach me thy way, O LORD”.

It is far better to be on a road that is straight and level than on one with twists and turns.  When on the twisted road you never know what is around the next bend in it. “lead me in a plain path”.

We can be assured of a smooth, straight road if we take the one GOD leads us on, all we have to do is follow the signs He has provided.  The Bible is our map, The HOLY SPIRIT is our guide and CHRIST in Glory our destination.  No enemy can push us off GOD’s road.  “because of mine enemies.”


I have walked the hard road with twists and turns.
There were bumps and ruts around me.

I was wounded so on this beaten path,
By those that have walked beside me.

Then I saw an exit sign to a road smooth
That was straight and clear before me.

There was a Light that shined on the golden road.
JESUS went before me.


The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.


Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.” Psalm 23

No comments:

Post a Comment