Searching

Monday, August 8, 2016

Let Go and Let GOD

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.” Psalm 27:3


Whether it be one or many that come against us we have the ability to confront anything we face, if we place our trust in CHRIST.  “CHRIST is the victory that overcomes the world”! 

If we make the mistake of trying to fight the battle on our own we are not guaranteed a victory and fear is always present.  We must believe what the LORD is capable of and leave it in His hands. Sometimes it may seem strange the way God does it, but in the end it works and we gain the confidence we need for the next battle.


The armies were everywhere. 
In the front and to the rear.
With weapons of destruction,
They tried to bring me fear. 

But, they never had the power
To make me run or hid.
GOD gave me the confidence.
In CHRIST I shall abide!



Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.”  2 Chronicles  20:17

No comments:

Post a Comment