Searching

Saturday, August 13, 2016

GOD's Inner Sanctum

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.” Psalm 27:5


During times of trouble it appears as if there is no place to go to escape the agony of it all.  The fact is every person is capable of escaping through JESUS.  Sadly some choose to remain in their agony because of unbelief.

As for myself, I’ve put away pride and unbelief.  I’ve trusted CHRIST and His provision.  When I’m faced with troubles He hides me in His dwelling place.  He takes me into His inner most place where I can’t be harmed.  I’m secure, wrapped in care.  I’m in GOD’s own house!

I wandered long in this weary place
Where fears and troubles come.
No place to hide from anxieties way.
I’ve tried my best, to run from.

I’ve thought long in this weary place
Where fears and troubles come.
Where is the place where I can hide?
I found it in GOD’s Inner Sanctum!


And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.” Isaiah 4:6






No comments:

Post a Comment