Searching

Friday, August 5, 2016

Glorious Victories

When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.” Psalm 27:2


I have found this truth from the begging of my walk with the LORD.  If I but trust GOD, He will take care of me.  The sad fact is every failure I have had was caused by my not trusting in this truth.

The Word is full of examples of the victories GOD has given to those that will trust Him.  We teach our children all these wonderful stories of glorious victories to inspire them, but I’m worried we fail to show them in our own lives what GOD can do through us. 

If we don’t live the faith life we are defeated and our example is worthless to those around us. We miss the excitement of the impossible, becoming possible!  We miss seeing the evidence of faith becoming real in our lives.  This evidences must be real in our lives or no one will believe our report!


I didn’t lift my hand, but they began to fall.
Each and everyone, the mighty and the tall.

I stood and I watched, as GOD began to work.
I didn’t do a thing, and my foes went berserk. 

They fell to the ground, each and everyone.
They had lost the battle, before it had begun!


Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.1 John 5:4



No comments:

Post a Comment