Searching

Monday, August 29, 2016

Mad Dogs

Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty.” Psalm 27:12


We may be our own worst enemy but to add to our troubles there are always others who do their best to discourage and convict.  They are mad dogs lurking from dark corners. “Deliver me not over unto the the will of mine enemies”.

I have enough trouble keeping myself right in the eyes of GOD because of my sinful flesh. I certainly don’t need any help from others. Yet there they are doing their best to help me out with their false tales.  “For false witnesses are risen up against me”.

It is hard to understand why some would do such a thing but the fact is they do.  There were times in my life, before my salvation when I did this very thing.  I am in good company when you consider the Apostle Paul also did before his conversion.  “Such breathe out cruelty.”

This injustice is a part of the life of all whom are living the CHRIST like life.  Get used to it, it has always been here and will always will be until JESUS comes for His Church.  Don’t fight it, trust the LORD to handle it!

They have said things, that were not true.
They have lied about my walk with You.

They have tried to make my way bleak. 
I bring my troubles to the SAVIORS feet.

Who cares about the things they say.
I’ll pray they’ll  be saved one day.


If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.” John 15:18-20




No comments:

Post a Comment