Searching

Monday, August 15, 2016

Weak is Better

And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.” Psalm 27:6

Better it is to be weak and trust CHRIST than to think yourself strong and fall.  Knowing your inability and His ability lifts you above your fears.  To understand you are able to overcome your enemy with the help of GOD and refuse makes you a fool.  “The fool hath said in his heart there is no God”.  Only JESUS

The greatest enemy any of us will face is ourselves.  We are born in sin and have no way of over powering this enemy on our own.  Our sacrifices are never enough to give the perfection we need to fulfill GOD’s law!  Only JESUS is able, He is the perfect sacrifice, He took our place.  While “we are weak He is strong”!  Only JESUS

Through JESUS we are lifted high in a way only those that have trusted can understand.  We shout with joy, we sing from our hearts with gladness.  We have won the victory, we are free and surrounded in His love.  Only JESUS

I lift my voice, I cry aloud
My victory is in JESUS.
I am weak, He is strong.
His love it never ceases.

I sing aloud, joy has come,
My song is full of praises.
I am weak, He is strong
My spirit, JESUS raises.

ONLY JESUS

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:9-10



No comments:

Post a Comment