Searching

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Ready To Listen

Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.” Psalm 27:7

Speaking to GOD from the heart is a wonderful thing.  We have the ability to stay in constant conversation with Him as we go through the day.  There are however times when in great distress we feel the need to cry aloud to Him.

It isn’t because we think our cry will get the LORD’s attention anymore than speaking from the heart.  GOD is always listing to us at all times.  Our cry isn’t to show GOD what we need, but the need we have for Him.

We are in trouble when we take GOD for granted and do not communicate with Him.  When we depend on ourselves rather than GOD we dishonor Him.
GOD wants to hears us, He wants to know how much we need Him.   

I know GOD listens as we stroll along.
Constantly present, we sing our song.

When there comes a time of great need.
I shout out to Him and He fills my need.

I never bother  GOD, He’s ready to hear.
He brings me peace, He cancels my fear.

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” 1Peter 5:6-7




No comments:

Post a Comment