Searching

Monday, July 25, 2016

A Happy State of Mind

“Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:” Psalm 26:9

My heart no longer strives to find a place of hope, peace and protection, I found it all when JESUS came into my life.  What more could I ever need?  What could ever entice me away from such a splendid life?

I have found the pot at the end of the rainbow!  My ship has come into the harbor, it is filled with every hope and desire I could ever want.  My barn is full and my cup runs over. 

I’m surrounded by others with the same peace and love as I have.  These are those that are also filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and resting in the SAVIOR.  My joy is filled when I’m with them, there is not a better place for me.  Where else could I be where I can meet others and fall instantly in love with them.  A true love that only the King of Glory can bring.  This is Family!

I’ve found a pleasant place,
It is where I want to stay.
Encircled by those You love,
It is such a grand display.

Keep me from the vile ones
Who’s nature is full of hate.
Take my hand, walk with me.
Holding tight, I’ll not escape.

“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.” 1 John 2:16-17


“Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.”  1 John 4:7-8  

No comments:

Post a Comment