Searching

Friday, July 8, 2016

About Face

“For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.” Psalm 26:3

GOD shows His love in everything He does.  He has shown His love by the beauty that surrounds us. From the crystal pure stream to the majesty of the snow caped mountain.  A valley all green with a blanket of pretty flowers and a blue sky with fluffy white clouds.  Get out of the city and glare into the night sky and you will see His love in the heavens above you.  It’s full of diamonds He has placed before us. “GOD is love”!

Man has done everything they can to pollute the love of GOD, from the beginning in a beautiful garden to the present day.  Sin has tried to change GOD’s love in every respect. Whether it be His beautiful creation or His promise of forgiveness, sin destroys but “GOD is love”! 

GOD will one day take this tarnished earth and restore it to the beauty He meant it to be.  He does this today in the lives of the sinner that places their faith and trust in His son, JESUS!  I know, He did it to me! “GOD is love”!

I have seen a glimpse of Glory, 
By the love You have shown.
The forgiveness of the Savior,
As He sits upon His throne.

Wretchedness now has left me. 
My future is bright and clean.
Your love is ever before me.
I never knew life was so serene.

I’ll keep my eyes upon You.
I’ll walk within Your truth.
You’ll always be before me.
Your love is all my proof!

“And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.” 1 John 4:16



No comments:

Post a Comment