Searching

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Muddy Water

“I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.” Psalm 26:5

Is there anything to the thought, “I hate the sin but love the sinner?”  The answer to the question is a resounding, yes! The fact is this is exactly what JESUS did for the believer and for all that will call upon His name.

Friends we are living in a time of great compromise.  You can’t hate sin and be a part of it.  It is honorable to want to win the soul that is living in sin but you’ll never win them by condoning or even seemingly condoning what they are doing.  If we really love them we’ll stand firm on what the scripture tells us and live a separated life.

The Word tells us to be separated from them but today we mingle with them, thinking we will somehow win them over.  If they are to be won over they must come to CHRIST like all come, calling upon the name of JESUS asking for the forgiveness for sin.  When we do it any other way we are telling GOD, we know a better way!

I saw a sad man deep in sin
My heart began to sink for him.
How could I bring this sad one out?
I’ll crawl in with him so he’ll turnabout.  

I began to tell him how to escape his fate.
He said, why should I you’ve made the same mistake!
You can’t get in the dirt and come out clean.
Come out from among them, and on JESUS lean!


“Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,” Corinthians 6:17

No comments:

Post a Comment