Searching

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Yes You Can

“But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.” Psalm 26:11

Taking a stand is easy when there is no resistance.  But what about when we do?  Is our faith strong enough to bring us through?  It is if we are living up to our commitment to CHRIST.  Don’t expect GOD to deliver you when you are speaking out of both sides of your mouth.  (James 3:10) “But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity”, 1. Because I love the LORD.  2. Because I want the world to see a difference in me and desire what I have.

We understand we aren’t perfect in this body of flesh. We also understand our only hope of redemption is in CHRIST.  Our hearts desire is perfection but the cry of the flesh is, “we can’t”.  The flesh in this sense is not lying, we can’t, but JESUS can! “redeem me”  

If we lack power to take a stand for the LORD, He will provide it “and be merciful” to us if we are depending on Him.  We can only expect failure if we aren’t.  

Oh my JESUS how I need You,
My heart cries, out to Thee.
I’m so weak and inconsistent.
Take my hand and rescue me.

Oh the failure when without You.
On my own, so petrified.
Take me through the fire before me.
In Your strength I’m justified!

“Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.” Proverbs 4:24-27



No comments:

Post a Comment