Searching

Monday, July 18, 2016

Don't Give Up - Pray Up

I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O LORD: Psalm 26:6 

It should be the desire of every believer to keep themselves clean.  Yes, while we live in this body of flesh, we will have our failures but it should never keep us from doing our best and lean on the One that made us pure in the first place.

To often the one that has a failure feels the shame that comes with it and quits.  Quitting is never the answer.  Failure brings shame and shame brings us back to the Throne of GOD!  When we quit the devil wins a victory and those that are watching us lose sight of the very One we are trying to convince them of.

Wrap your arms around the Throne of GOD, hold tight and never let go.  Grab to the promises of the LORD in your hands and heart and never stray.  Lift your head high and show the world the power of the loving SAVIOR.

My hands were dirty, with filth inscribed.
My heart was heavy, and I was terrified.

Just to clean them, this was my goal.
If I could wash them, I would be whole.

I didn’t have the power, to make them clean.
I scrubbed them raw, Till the bone was seen.

I was told of a cleanser of deep crimson red.
That would wash me clean, and take my dread.

I knew just a drop could set me free.
But I was told, He shed it all for me!

Now on bended knee before His throne,
I’m pure as white and never alone. 

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9




No comments:

Post a Comment