Searching

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

No Secret Agents

“That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.” Psalm 26:7

I’m remembering back forty six years ago to the day of my personal encounter with CHRIST.  After having a anguishing type of life and than the complete change that came after trusting Him.

It would be impossible for me to tell you how many times I have given testimony of the difference JESUS made in my life.  It started the very day it happened and continues today.  How could I ever hold back the peace CHRIST brought to me?

I have often wondered if those that claim to know the LORD and never give witness of their salvation know Him at all.  You may think this is judging but is built within the Word of GOD. “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Romans 10:9-10

This confession of the mouth doesn’t stop after salvation but becomes a continuing part of our daily lives. GOD has no secret agents!

On a mountain high above
Where not a tree could live.
I shouted out with all I had
The things CHRIST did give.

No comparison to anything
Can match His grace so full.
Oh my JESUS, LORD of mine.
I will shout and others pull.

All my words are meaningless if JESUS isn’t at the center of what I speak!


“I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.” Psalm 9:1

No comments:

Post a Comment