Searching

Friday, December 19, 2014

First Place

“My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up”   Psalm 5:3

Our confidence in GOD and His promises ought always to be as real as they really are.  Do we believe as David did with the same degree of confidence?  When we don’t we should then be able to understand why we live such weak lives. 

GOD expects full trust and belief not only a part of it.  Just as we expect the next breath we should expect GOD to fulfill what He has promised, if we don’t we really haven’t trusted Him! 

Our first thought in the morning should be toward GOD and our last before sleep ought to be the same.  If we want to be a people after GOD’s own heart we must allow Him to control our every thought.  Give Him first place in your life and your life won’t be so hard to live!

I look to You my Savior,
You are everything I need. 
I’m trusting in Your promises
and I know I will succeed. 

Without Your help I am weakened,
I’ll never stand a chance.  
But trusting in Your promises,
My life You will enhance. 


“Your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.” Matthew 6:8b

No comments:

Post a Comment