Searching

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

No Greater Joy


”But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.”  Psalm 5:11

There are times in our lives when we have been joyful over some exciting thing that has happened. Perhaps a gift or a special day that brings certain joy, a love come true or a baby born.

There is a joy that is above all joy.  If I thought of all the different days of rejoicing I have had there has never been a day I felt more joy than the day I trusted JESUS! All other days have come and gone and the joy of them are memories but that day, the day I came to CHRIST is a day where the joy and rejoicing never stop!

I rejoice over every pitfall my SAVIOR has brought me through. With great assurance He lifts me from the pit and brings joy where sorrow should be.  Not even death can stop this so great joy!

This is why I speak and write!  It is not to make anyone think of me as something special. It is easily seen that I am not.  I am one of the “foolish and weak” (1 Cor.1:27) that will shout till my time is up for the joy I have in my Savior!

When a life filled with sorrow and pain
And sin has taken its toll.
When you meet JESUS face to face,
Accept Him and He will make you whole!

No bells will ring, no lightning will come,
Or thunder out of the sky.
But peace will arrive as never before
When on JESUS you do rely!

Now shout with me of His glory you see.
Sing from the depth of your soul.
Sin is gone, to CHRIST I belong.
For eternity, I am made whole!


“My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.”  Psalm 71:23

No comments:

Post a Comment