Searching

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pray Up

“Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.” Psalm 5:2

Does a king (David) ask “The King” in his time of need?  Our earthly position never takes the place of the glory of GOD!  Our rank here means nothing and our hope always remains in the “Highest GOD”!

Our acknowledgment of our weakness and GOD’s superiority is the beginning step of all prayer!  Without this acknowledgment we speak into the wind and our words drift to Nowhereville! 

My first prayer to GOD that He heard was the one I prayed when I cried out for help. He heard me and I was “Born Again”!  There have been many others since that day.  These “gut wrenching” prayers never go unheard or unanswered!

I know You hear as I pray
For the need I have within.
So thankful I can come to You
And start new life again.

And now I know each prayer I pray,
Will never go unheard.
Thank You for the change You made.
Through CHRIST You have conferred!


“The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.”  Psalm 34:15

No comments:

Post a Comment