Searching

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Just a Baby?

Just a little baby
Lying in trough made of wood.
Came to do something special

That none other ever could!

But more then just a baby
That lay in the wood.
Born of the seed of GOD
So pure and very good!

As the Baby grew
And He became a man.
He worked in a wood shop
That the Baby’s father ran.

They took the little Baby
And nailed Him to a wooden cross.
He took our place on Calvary
That we wouldn’t suffer lose!

All the time He lived here
Never did He sin.
He did as His FATHER asked
From the tree He groaned within!

CHRIST rose from the dead on the third day and now sits at the right hand of the FATHER making intersession for those that trust Him!

The groan that came from Him was for us! He took upon Himself all our sin that we might be made perfect through Him! 

As you gather together on CHRISTmas with family and friends or even if you are alone.  Stop and look at the tree of wood and remember the Baby whose life started and ended with it! 

If you haven’t all ready, Trust CHRIST and receive a gift that will last for an eternity!

Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: Galatians 1:4

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

  

No comments:

Post a Comment