Searching

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Going Through the Door

“For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.” Psalm 5:4
Wickedness is despicable to GOD; He will not communicate with the unrighteous or mix in the company that is! Water and oil won’t mix and neither does the ALMIGHTY with sin!
It is a false assumption to think GOD hears the prayer of those whom have not become righteous through the SON. The unrighteous are out of the room and the door is locked!
You must have the key to open the door before the FATHER will allow you in and hear your voice. The key is a gift sent from the Father and the SON is the Door. You must be willing to accept the key and trust it will open the Door.
It is strange the key is given to all but only a few accept it. Far better is to be in the room of GOD where peace is found and you can communicate with Him then outside, in the cold and unheard in your time of trouble!
I took the key You offered me
And now I feel so fine!
I heard Your voice and made the choice,
To trust JESUS all the time.
What a difference it made to me,
to enter through the Door.
Safety and peace You gave the release
I’m Yours for evermore!
“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” 2 Corinthians 5:21
“Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:7-10

No comments:

Post a Comment