Searching

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

29. Sticks and Stones

“But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.”  Psalm 4:3

GOD has a plan for each of us that call upon His name.  Regardless of what some may think, there is no calling more important than the one He has given you.  There are no big or small callings.  They are all important and you have been chosen to do something special.

Every calling has its critics.  There will always be “Sanballets” and “Tobiahs” in our lives (Nehemiah 4:1-3).  We cannot allow the adversary to get us discouraged and permit the work of GOD to suffer. Don’t be a quitter, trust GOD.


While the adversaries hinder
As I go along my way.
I know I must keep going,
And do all of what You say.

The orders You have given,
They will stay in my sight.
I’ll do all of what You've ask of me.
I’ll keep up the fight!

How could I even consider not do
The things You have asked?
You have planned out my future.
You have forgiven all my past!


“For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. But there shall not an hair of your head perish.” Luke 21:15-18 

No comments:

Post a Comment