Searching

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bliss


“So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.”  Psalm 7:7

The language of man is incapable of understanding or describing how glorious GOD is, or His abode on high!  As simple as it may sound, “GOD IS”! To describe this I find difficult. 
The description of GOD’s high estate is not as important as it is to know He is willing to leave such glory because of His love for you and me.  Too many times GOD is thought of as far away and very busy, to busy to hear a cry from one soul.

This scenario is not so!  GOD is the GOD of individuals, He knows each heart!  To those that hear His Son, He becomes their “Abba Father” and their sin is no more!  To those that refuse His gracious call they continue is sin and GOD knows every sin they have committed. In the end Hell is waiting on them!

GOD descended for individuals and the testimony of His acts gathers others to Him.  As an eagle He watches and is ready to swoop down to the lowliness of man not as a prey but to deliver each soul, one by one and carry them to places mans language can not describe!

I wish I could express the magnitude of GOD
But I don’t possess that idiom to speak.
Higher than the mountains, far above the stars
Everything I say is too weak!

How can you convey what it’s like where He lives
When in all creation He dwells?
Where ever you go He will be there.
He’s the GOD of no farewells!

If I was to try to explain the nature He is
I would have to say something like this.
Love magnified a million times,
And when He lives in you, life is bliss!


“Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?  If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art thereIf I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.” Psalm 139:7-10

No comments:

Post a Comment