Searching

Monday, January 19, 2015

Real Life

“Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.”  Psalm 7:2

Without the LORD as my helper I am like a fort without walls or as a guard without a weapon, I am defenseless, weary and alienated from tranquility.  I am torn from within with fear and the thought of what is to come upon me next.

It is a foolish thought to believe you can handle life on your own.  Sure you will make some good decisions but more than likely most will end as failures and leave you in a worse place than you were in the beginning.

It is the wise that understands their weakness and comprehends the LORD’s strength.  A stubborn heart filled with pride will lead to defeat but the one that trusts in GOD will be deliver and secure peace as well as victory!

I found all my weakness and I rested in GOD’s might.
On my own I wasn't able to have victory in my fight!

I trusted in the Master and I never will look back.
Now I am a winner, In His promise, He isn't slack!

So if you find yourself in a place you can not win.
Give your heart to JESUS, He’ll rid you of your sin!

Then you’ll have security like you've never had before,
A peace that will comfort and real life for evermore!


“You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.”  Isaiah 26:3 

No comments:

Post a Comment