Searching

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Out of Darkness is Light


“When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;” Psalm 8:3

There is not a time of the day that I look toward heaven and I’m not inspired.  It really makes no difference whether it is in the brightness of the day or the darkness of the night!  At all times, I see God!

Whether by day,
Or by night,
The heavens to me,
Are a beautiful sight. 

Fluffy clouds floating,
In a blue sky above,
is a picture of beauty,
And of Gods love. 

Even the lightning,
From God’s hand
and His thundering voice,
Is so grand. 

Watching a storm,
As it floats on by,
Is a picture of God’s grace,
Written in the sky. 

And in the night,
When the light has been dimmed,
The bright stars above,
Point their fingers at Him.     

“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.” 
Psalm 19:1


No comments:

Post a Comment