Searching

Monday, January 5, 2015

Where is GOD?


“My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long?”  Psalm 6:3

I've had broken bones and I've had diseases.  I've had family and friends hurt me.  But what seems to hurt even more than the physical pain is what goes on in my mind!    

Sometimes we are tortured by mental pressures.  The thoughts of why, and when will it all stop, just seem to be so far away. There also seems to be no place to hide.  The thoughts just keep coming, like darts to our hearts!

Most of all are the thoughts, ‘Where is GOD?’, When will He arrive?, Does He not love me? When you examine these thoughts you will quickly realize they are silly, even ignorant.  You know where GOD is!  You know GOD is not confined to time and you also know GOD loves you!  It’s called, living by faith, trusting Him and what His Word tells you.

GOD is watching over you,
He keeps you in His sight. 
Always in your presence
Giving victory in your fight!

And when you least expect it,
He will then arrive.
He will take you in His care,
And pull you to His side. 

So quit all this worry
That comes over your mind
And know that JESUS loves you
In Him you are entwined!


Have mercy upon me, O LORD, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.”  Psalm 31:9 

No comments:

Post a Comment