Searching

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

GOD Hears Tears

   
“Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.” Psalm 6:8

What a wonderful God we have that even hears our tears! Before we speak a word God listens to our heart and He understands our need. But when His answer arrives and He is revealed to us nothing can explain the supernatural joy we feel.

Oh what joy that GOD has brought,
To this weary soul.
Today He has heard my prayer,
And His love has made me whole.

Now I’m watching as they run,
Those that caused me shame.
They can not outrun my GOD,
Their weakness is to blame.

Weep no longer just believe,
And GOD will hear your call.
The help He gives will soon arrive,
The enemy He will forestall!

“The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.” Psalm 34:17


No comments:

Post a Comment