Searching

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

GOD "is" Here


“Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for your mercies’ sake.”  Psalm 6:4

Because the LORD told those of us who have trusted in Him, He would never leave or forsake us, we must understand it is never GOD that leaves us but we drift from Him!  The return is just as the exit was and we are the ones that must turn back just as we turned away. 

GOD is omnipresent! He cannot be confined and He cannot be limited.  His presence “is” and He can’t return to “is” because He “is” already there! 

Sin separates us from GOD; GOD does not separate from us!  “I will never leave or forsake you” is the Word of GOD and that cannot be changed!  If we feel separation we must ask ourselves, are we where GOD is or are we where we are because of the sin that is in our lives?

Did you know that the LORD loves to hear our cry to Him?  There are two words that are most important to both you and GOD, “Save Me”!  By the loving compassion of GOD He always hears those words, because He is and He loves you!

I found myself in a desert place.
I was far from where I belonged.
It felt so empty and lonely there.
Caused by the sin I had spawned.

I cried to GOD for His mercy.
And all I could think to say.
Please come back and hear me LORD!
And He said, “I never went away.”

I fell upon my face and cried aloud.
I’m ashamed of what I've done.
He gently reached into my heart.
Forgiven! You’ve just begun!
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13



No comments:

Post a Comment