Searching

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Wiping the Grief Away


“My eye is consumed because of grief; it waxes old because of all my enemies.”  Psalm 6:7

The grief that comes into our lives can be wiped away and be replaced with joy and peace. Time is a great healer but it leaves us with the memories of our agony.
CHRIST wipes them away and leaves us with memories of His grace!
   
Tears have washed away my vision,
My eyes are now growing dim.
There has been so much sorrow,
And my grief is deep within. 

Time has taken its payment,
And the future looks a haze. 
Clear my eyes dear JESUS,
By the truth Your word conveys!
 
Then I know it will be better,
 When I see You clear and bright. 
Take from me this sorrow,
And lead me by Your light!


“My eyes are dim with grief. I call to you, LORD, every day; I spread out my hands to you.”  Psalm 88:9

No comments:

Post a Comment