Searching

Friday, January 2, 2015

Trust and Obey


 “O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.” Psalm 6:1


The recognition of sin in our lives should cause us to plead for mercy from the only One that has the ability to forgive!   Only the fool would be willing to stand firm in their rebellion knowing of the hot displeasure of GOD that will come upon them!

Who is it that GOD is hot with anger?  Is it not the unrighteous?  Oh, but it says, “All have sinned”, “There is none righteous, no not one”, “All our righteousness is as filthy rags”, we are dirtied with spoiled blood!  

To where will we go to escape the Holy GODs wrath?  There is only one place to go for help, JESUS! GODs SON!, who took your place and died for us.  “How will we escape if we neglect so great a salvation?”!

GOD is the Lawgiver, He is the Judge.  The sentence has been given. “For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God” and the wages of our sin is death”!  But He has provided the Way through the “Pure and Righteous Blood” of JESUS!

GOD may chastise me, He may correct my path but I’m made righteous through Christ and the Fathers wrath will never come upon me.  GODs “Hot Displeasure” was placed upon His Son, for me and you!

How thankful I am for the escape He made for me,
And caused me to be pure and clean.
Never possible on my own was this.
On CHRIST alone I lean!

No terror now or anger seen
JESUS paved the way.
The Fathers hot displeasure isn't meant for me.
On His Word I did obey!


“For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”  2 Corinthians 5:21


No comments:

Post a Comment