Searching

Friday, January 23, 2015

I AM set me Free


“Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.”  Psalm 7:5

In no respect am I righteous on my own. There may be a desire to do well but through me it never comes to pass.  A vain and impure heart believes in its own spotlessness but the pure at heart lean on JESUS!

Yes, I am sure of my innocence!  There are no doubts of my purity because I am dependent on JESUS, who is pure in all respects! 

Christ is my righteousness!  My dependence is on Him!  I am “Born Again” “Washed in the Blood”!  I am a “New Creature” made new through and by my GOD!

So take my life, trample it down!  Beat it  into the ground and bury it if you will.  But make no mistake about it, one day when the trumpet sounds I will “rise from the grave” just as CHRIST did!  Then you will know how innocent I am! 

I am weak but I have power
Not of self, from GOD alone.
I've been beset and I've made it,
By the grace JESUS has shown!

Always full and never empty,
Head held high and feeling free.
All because I trusted JESUS,
All my enemies now they flee!

I was dead but now I’m living,
Through the SPIRIT been set free!
CHRIST abides deep within me,
Hallelujah let the whole world see!


“And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:” Philippians 3:9 

No comments:

Post a Comment