Searching

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Fear Not


“Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.” Psalm 7:6

Arise and awake to protect me O LORD, take vengeance on all that will harm me and frustrate my life.  MY life is dependent on You, You are my protection, please answer my call!

“Arise O LORD”, take on my fight.
Move the enemy far from my sight.
I will sing of Your power and might.
For eternity You are my delight!

“Arise O LORD” and take control.
Give deliverance from my tortured soul.
By Your supremacy make me whole.
Far above all, it’s You that I extol!


“Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.”      JESUS -  Matthew 10:29-32

No comments:

Post a Comment