Searching

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Looking in the Mirror


“O LORD my God, if I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;” Psalm 7:3

Judging someone is never right, but to judge self helps us to stay in the presence of the LORD!

A wise person sees their own failures before they see another’s.  Clean water washes better than muddy.  Pure souls are cleansed with the “Living Water” not from our own basin. 

A pure heart is more precious than gold, a refined walk is delightful.  Happy are the steps of the one that walks with integrity, trusting GOD for a pure heart!  

I saw a person with dirty hands
And I began to criticize.
I took a looked at what I was,
Worse than he, I realized!

The moral of this little writ,
Is never to judge your brother.
For in your judging criticism,
By your pride you will smother!

 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”  1 John 1:9


No comments:

Post a Comment