Searching

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Mercy = Strength


“Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.”  Psalm 6:2

When my life is fatigued, and things are unclear,
I go to my knees and God removes the fear.

There is nothing that can hurt me, or make me afraid.
He says just trust Me and the fear will fade. 

Not only did I make you, but I changed your unclean heart. 
You are new my son, to you My love I impart!

So when you get down,
Just look up to me,
And from all your worry,
I have set you free. 

And don’t be troubled,
I will not go away. 
You are my son,
I am here to stay! 

One day I will greet you,
in the cloud I’ll arrive,
We’ll share Glory together, 
“You will survive”!

“Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” Romans 8:37


No comments:

Post a Comment