Searching

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Oh Hallelujah!

    
“I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.”  Psalm 7:17

I praise GOD because of His righteousness. His judgment is fair and His Word is absolute truth!  He has made all things exactly perfect!

Neither GOD nor His Word will ever change.  They can not be altered or tainted!   I praise Him because I know where I stand with Him. I will sing of His righteousness forever, even until the day I sing the Song of Praise with all the saints, before His glorious throne!   

Jehovah is the protector of the Saints; He watches over them.  Nothing can harm them. They are set in Glory, they live forever!  The enemies of the saints are the enemy of GOD and He will not hold them guiltless.

Forever I’ll praise the ALMIGHTY
With my mouth I will sing of His Glory.
My soul is filled with the SPIRIT
And with gladness I will tell my story!

He took all my sin and made me righteous.
Through the SON He wiped them all away.
He removed all my sinful habits!
 Praise JESUS He’s here to stay!


“Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.”  Psalm 113:1

No comments:

Post a Comment